Biohazard Cleanup in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Eliminate Health Threats
There are serious health consequences to exposure to biological and chemical contaminants. Because of that, our technicians follow OSHA standards and other health regulations when doing a biohazard cleanup. Our professionals are equipped and trained to safely and correctly handle the job.
You may wonder if your specific situation calls for biohazard remediation. With both biological and chemical contaminants that might grace the scene, it’s important to know when the professionals need to be contacted. Biohazard cleanup is necessary in the following instances:
- After a crime scene has been cleared for you to enter
- Following a suicide or accidental death
- To clean up a large amount of blood
- When going through a hoarder’s house
- If animal remains or feces are present on the property
- After a meth lab has been discovered
- Following a sewage backup
If these infectious materials are not handled with the utmost care and the proper equipment, danger could result. At Vines, we have been trained to ensure no further contamination will take place.
Call Us Today
If your Myrtle Beach home or office has biohazardous materials that need to be cleaned up, don’t risk trying to do the job yourself. At Vines, our disaster recovery service is top-notch. Contact us today at 843-251-2540, and let us get your property back to a healthy state.