EMERGENCY PLUMBER SERVING MYRTLE BEACH, SC
ALSO SERVING CONWAY, SC
WATER RESTORATION SERVICES
SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM
There are many situations where water is the cause of damage to your home or business. The damage may come from your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, or even a natural disaster. Water damage can happen anytime and anywhere and can be devastating.
CAUSES OF CATASTROPHE
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Rivers or streams
OUR SIX-STEP PROCESS
With a six-step water damage repair process, our technicians help your residential or commercial property get back to normal.
- 24-Hour Emergency Contact – We have a 24/7 answering service to handle the emergencies for which you are not prepared.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our first action point after your call is to do a proper inspection. This allows us to stop the flood source, check for contaminated water and assess the damage in order to come up with the best plan for water restoration.
- Water Removal – During water extraction, we will remove most of the water. Our pumps and vacuums can quickly whisk away multiple gallons at a time.
- Dehumidification and Drying – With our dehumidification equipment and industrial-grade machinery, we will make sure your structure is properly dried by monitoring floors and walls.
- Sanitize – Our company uses methods such as dry cleaning, foam cleaning and immersion cleaning to sanitize and clean the affected area. We may also use disinfectant, antibacterial or antimicrobial treatments.
- Restore – Restoring your home to its original state may include minor or major repairs. You may have to reinstall drywall, tile a floor or paint some walls.
GET STARTED TODAY
At Vines Plumbing & Water Restoration, we are the experts you need for water damage restoration in Myrtle Beach. With an immediate response, we can help minimize the amount of damage your house or office may suffer. Call us at (843) 258-5677 to get started.