EMERGENCY PLUMBER SERVING MYRTLE BEACH, SC
ALSO SERVING CONWAY, SC
Water Line Repair
Many homes waste many gallons of water a day because of leaks. Just because a leak is not gushing does not mean it won’t have a substantial effect over the course of time. Corrosion is a major cause of pipe deterioration and that can lead to problems with a water line. When you suspect something is amiss with your water line, contact Vines Plumbing for the best water line repair in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Warning Signs of potential Problems
Issues with your home’s water line are usually not as a pronounced as other types of plumbing problems. However, there are still ways to tell that something is not functioning properly with your water line. Here is a look at some of the potential water line warning signs in a home.
- Drop in home’s water pressure
- Lawn remains soggy, even without any rain
- Water bill increases beyond normal rate
- Fixtures start to make noise when used
- Clogs become common
Some of these signs may indicate something else is off with your plumbing. And even if these warning signs do not diagnose a water line issue, then another part of the plumbing is probably faltering. Vines Plumbing will get right to the root of the problem and provide you with a free estimate and quick repair.
the Impact of a Faulty line
A water line that is broken, leaking or even slightly ruptured can compromise the health of everyone inside a home. That is why it is extremely important to take care of this problem. Here is a look at the impacts a bad water line can have on a home and everyone inside of it.
- Lower Air Quality – When there are problems with a water line, the cracks allow moisture to make its way into the walls and foundation of a home. This leads to the buildup of bacteria and fungi which develops into mold. Traces of this type of indoor pollution is not always noticeable to all homeowners, but it can lead to infections thereby endangering everyone within a home.
- Lower Quality of Water – Rust and corrosion from pipes can eventually mix with the water in the supply line. That can lead to the accumulation of mildew and mold, which can be harmful when mixed with drinking water. Contamination of water when it is mixed with sewage water is extremely dangerous and can induce a variety of problems.